Our Tax Manager is responsible for supervising and coordinating the client service delivery for our tax service offering, attracting, retaining, and building a high performing team and facilitating the continued growth of the firm. We are seeking an experienced Tax Manager with a strong knowledge of compliance and fund structuring for the alternative asset industry. Responsibilities include providing exceptional customer service, tax compliance services, tax planning services, fund formation consulting and assist with building out the tax service offering.
- Be an active participant in our tax service offering including planning, executing, and delivering on compliance and consulting engagements
- Establish processes and procedures to deliver the highest quality work product to the firm’s clients while monitoring the firm’s margins on professional service offerings
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Facilitate timely communication with clients managing expectations, ensuring satisfaction while meeting or exceeding deadlines
- Consult, work with, and service clients to make recommendations on business and process improvement and serve as an advisor to client
- Attract, lead, train and develop team members
- Coordinate with other service lines to ensure smooth lines of communication and delivery of work product