As our Front of House Receptionist, you will be the face of our business and it will be your role to provide a professional, warm and friendly service to welcome our guests on their IQ-EQ journey.
You will be responsible for all visitor inquiries and duties surrounding visitor access, answering incoming calls and junior office manager tasks and clerical duties. You will be an excellent communicator, have a knack for making a great first impression quickly building rapport and making people feel welcome.
- Meet and greet concierge service for all visitors
- Manage incoming calls and queries
- Manage all duties of visitor access and inquiries
- Ensuring the Front of House reception and client meeting rooms clean, tidy and professional at all times
- Direct visitors to meeting rooms and organise refreshments when required
- Accepting deliveries
- Sorting of post
- Excellent telephony skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- A “can do” and proactive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- IT Literate
- High attention to detail