- Responsible for processing financial information to trial balance and other ad-hoc financial information for PE Fund Structures.
- Responsible for preparation of administration tasks in relation to PE Fund Structures.
- Ensuring that adequate training has been completed and support provided in order to complete the role and be proactive in defining areas needing attention or support.
- Knowledge of designated clients including a basic understanding, of the client structures, key points of the LPA, Fee Agreements, and SLAs.
- Knowledge of Client deliverables and early escalation of issues to the cell’s Accountant.
- Minimize risk to IQ EQ Philippines by following procedures and checklists and complying with SSAE16 requirements.
- Be proactive in identifying development and training requirements.