As a result of continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an ITIL Process Support to join our global team. The role will report directly to the Head of Service Governance and will be a key member of the Group Technology team that will work mainly in the Change and Problem Management functions, and also some other ITIL process areas. The ITSM Team are responsible for the ITIL Change and Problem Management processes across the IQ-EQ Group, along with other progressing functions such as Service Transition.
The ITIL Process Support role will assist the ITIL Manager and ITIL Lead in Change Management and Problem Management functional areas. Ensuring both submitted Change Requests and Problem Records are updated, amended, actions progressed, ensuring all relevant detail is included, and following the processes that are in place.
Tasks (what does the role do on a day-to-day basis)
- Assist ITIL Service Manager with Change Management administration activities as required
- Assist ITIL Service Lead with Problem Management activities as required.
- Attend Change advisory board
- Attend Post Implementation Reviews
- Attend Problem Review meetings
- Checking Problem Record actions and activities are being progressed and the ITSM tool updated
- Checking daily changes submitted have all the required information and detail to be assessed for approval
- Provide cover as required for the ITIL Service Manager and ITIL Service Lead
- Assist in Service Transition activities as required
Key competencies for position and level
- Action Oriented – taking on new opportunities and challenges with a sense of urgency and enthusiasm
- Communication – convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Being resilient – is confident under pressure.
Key behaviours we expect to see
In addition to demonstrating our Group Values (Authentic, Bold, and Collaborative), the role holder will be expected to demonstrate the following:
- Relationship building
- Taking ownership
- Problem solving
- Customer focus