The overall purpose of the Group Risk & Compliance (“GRC”) function is to protect the Group brand and to support the successful execution of the Group’s business strategy through the delivery of an integrated risk and compliance culture and programme across the Group. GRC’s mandate extends to all Business and Operational Support Units across the IQ-EQ Group, including all domestic and international subsidiaries, joint ventures and associated entities.
As a Group Risk Senior Manager within the GRC function you will work as part of a high performing central team focused on the following key activities:
• Develop, enhance and maintain all aspects of the Group’s Risk Management framework covering both Financial and Non-Financial risks;
• Drive and encourage a strong and appropriate risk conduct and culture across the organisation;
• Lead the enhancement, embedding and oversight of the Group’s Risk Appetite Statement;
• Support the Group’s risk identification, monitoring, escalation and approval processes;
• Review, challenge and oversee Risk Event reports escalated from across all entities within Group;
• Review, challenge and oversee periodic Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) reporting with appropriate escalation;
• Support, challenge and oversee the Risk & Control Self Assessments (RCSAs) and the development of Risk Registers across all entities within Group;
• Establish close working relationships with Risk & Compliance teams across all entities within the Group to drive the GRC agenda forward;
• Lead the implementation and enhancement of GRC systems and processes;
• Review, update and enhance the Group Risk Policies, Standards and Procedures as per the review cycles;
• Produce streamlined structured Risk Reports (with dashboards) for submission to senior management and governance committees;
• Support the Head of Group Risk to deliver on the GRC objectives; and
• Support the effective analysis and assessment of major risks (including new or emerging risks) being faced or assumed by the Group, and related risk management processes.
In addition to understanding our Group Values (Authentic, Bold, and Collaborative), the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Enquiring mind, and an ability to challenge constructively
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• Proven ability to build high performing team behaviours with a strong sense of belonging, team spirit and pride
• Ability to understand the need of clients and internal and external key stakeholders and consistently push themselves and others to deliver on time every time.
• Ability to build strong and credible relationships across the organisation through consistent and authentic behaviour that generates lasting trust.
• Resilience – ability to work and adapt in a fast pace, complex multi-jurisdictional environment
• Hands on and collaborative approach
• Cultural awareness/sensitivity, with strong emotional intelligence