The role combines accounting, corporate finance, excellent communication, and analytical business skills. There is a strong focus on being able to liaise seamlessly with various teams and individuals across the business. This role requires the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and presents an opportunity for someone willing to take full ownership of a variety of responsibilities and tasks.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be part of the Group Operations Finance Function and will represent a key finance liaison for the Shared Services business leaders and between the Group Operations team and the Group Finance team, providing analysis on financial performance and projections for the Shared Services Centres and transformation programs. The role is based in Manila with some potential to travel.
- Oversee the financial reporting cycle including the collation, analysis, and presentation of the combined performance for the Shared Services Centres in scope;
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting cycle for the Shared Services Centres in close collaboration with local Managing Directors and Financial Controllers;
- Undertake analytics including 3-year business plans for specific offices, client life cycle analysis, cash conversion, and other analyses in order to uncover insightful information to support decisions;
- Maintain and support the implementation and analysis of KPIs (financial and non-financial) in collaboration with the Group Information Management and Group Reporting teams;
- Gain an in-depth understanding of key indicators and business activities in order to help drive performance improvement and drive strategic initiatives;
- Embed the use and understanding of a set of Group-wide defined KPIs to support a consistent approach to assessing performance across all Clusters and Offices;
- Support the Head of Transformation, Group Operations, and local Managing Directors in understanding the financial performance of Offices by undertaking in-depth analysis;
- Support the Head of Finance and Operations Performance in his tasks through the collation, analysis, and evaluation of data and preparation of papers for the Board;
- Support the implementation of financial procedures and internal controls, including accurate management information;
- Prepare ad hoc analytics and reporting as required by business leaders including the development of material for the Group’s Corporate Finance agenda