- Review and process salaries (including bonuses), CPF and other statutory contributions of existing and new employees.
- Review and assist in preparation and filling of necessary employee return and reports with the appropriate government authorities.
- Ensure that payroll processing policies and procedures are strictly being complied at all times.
- Ensure accuracy, promptness and conformance to statutory and company requirements in all payroll related transactions.
- Respond to client queries on payroll matters.
- Perform other related tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.