This is not your typical Project manager role. Working as a Project Manager for IQ-EQ will require you to have a womb tomb mastery of project management methodologies to be applied to ongoing initiatives in IQ-EQ to ensure predictable and successful delivery. You won’t just be taking down the minutes of the meeting because you will need to have the vision and a thirst for change, transformation, and continuous improvement.
Project Management is not an easy job, therefore we need someone who is expressive and vocal in identifying and mitigating risks, directing the project and all stakeholders involved to successful delivery while maintaining a good working relationship with all participants.
- A secure platform delivering real-time data reporting and data analysis with slicing and dicing capabilities. Allowing clients to have a single source of truth helps with their performance analysis and portfolio monitoring solutions.
Responsibilities (how we will measure success)
Core responsibilities on all aspects of Project Management, including but not limited to; Initiation, planning, design, execution, gathering requirements, monitoring, and controlling including change control and project closure – ensuring predictable and successful delivery. For both client delivery & internal IT projects.
Supporting Cosmos Product Development Manager, which covers Tableau/front end visualization tools, Investran & Paxus accounting systems, and other databases.
Adhere to the Change Delivery team’s standard methodology and governance processes including the use of approved templates and checklists.
Tasks (what does the role do on a day-to-day basis)
- Support IQEQ Investor Solutions with regard to all Cosmos-related projects for the successful development, implementation, and rollout as part of the Investor Solutions offering.
- Participate in gap analysis exercises for new implementations & bespoke reporting/dashboard requirements
- Support new client implementations and continuous improvements in regards to the client take-on process
- Communicate with client services accountants/analysts and end-users to understand and assist in defining detailed business requirements
- Support change-related activities
- Effective and transparent communications ensure the flow of information to all stakeholders involved.
- Provide Cosmos admin training for any clients or new implementations
- Support in providing Cosmos demos to any prospects
- Risk management:
- Ensure an operational resilience exists within Investor Solutions by ensuring the procedures and any be-spoke solutions are documented for Business Continuity
- Supporting testing strategies required to ensure Business Continuity
- Ensure client-specific checklists are designed to mitigate functional risks and are constantly reviewed to ensure they are fit for the purpose
- Liaise with Risk & Compliance contribute to making the overall risk framework stronger for Investor Solutions.
- Look at Workflow
- Monitor and drive IS BaU Incident tickets for Tableau and Staging/Investran (where it drives output).
- Undertake any additional reasonable duties as required by the Firm