The Senior Compliance Consultant will successfully manage and develop key client relationships, lead client project work (client secondments, AML investor refreshes, regulatory change projects e.g. IFPR, FCA mock visits/Health check reviews) and take part in the development and oversight of junior colleagues.
The Senior Compliance Consultant will be tasked with effectively delivering compliance monitoring program assessments, drafting and reviewing policy and procedure reviews, drafting and overseeing the preparation of reports and manuals to reinforce regulatory requirements, and providing compliance advice to client firms.
They will support and be the first point of contact for a portfolio of Firms providing ongoing compliance support. The Senior Compliance Consultant will address client feedback and ensure market leading support is provided to clients throughout.
A team oriented individual, looking to further their career in a fast-growing business line.
Day to day:
- Provide responsive and relevant regulatory advice and solutions
- Update clients on regulatory changes and how it impacts their business
- Draft manuals and other compliance documentation for clients
- Set up relevant policies, procedures and working documentation for clients
- Work with clients to devise bespoke risk-based monitoring programmes
- Carry out regular compliance monitoring visits onsite with clients, and subsequently write up working papers and compliance monitoring reports
- Involvement in designing / running training courses
- Build, manage and develop client relationships
- Deliver all aspects of compliance program, including overseeing and reviewing the work of project team members
- Actively contribute to building technical knowledge and compliance infrastructure on compliance matters relevant to clients
- Perform a broad scope of work during reviews of largest and most complex clients,
- Identify, manage and/or support projects and internal initiatives (e.g., draft articles for industry publications, participate in sales, conduct or oversee research)
- Support, and provide feedback to junior colleagues.