The UK and Ireland Finance teams are growing! We are building a new invoicing and credit control team, based in Manila, that will support all of our UK and Ireland businesses. We are looking for a hands-on manager to lead this team at a very exciting time for the business.
- Ownership of ensuring that accurate invoices are issued for the UKI businesses, on a timely basis
- Management and development of the invoicing and credit control team, building a high-performing and highly motivated team
- Enhance and develop processes and procedures for the function
- Build an effective relationship with all parts of the UK&I Cluster, delivering a well-respected, efficient and value-added service for invoicing and credit control
- Provide regular updates to both the head of finance and the relevant businesses on the age profile and current debtor's position, these updates should provide value-added insight and analysis.
- Working with the various different businesses to provide insight as to how the invoicing and collections process can be improved, and driving new initiatives in this area (such as direct debit collections or invoicing in advance)
- Ability to work with the wider finance team as we consolidate financial systems which will require input and support to ensure that the consolidation meets the invoicing and credit control needs of the business
- Effective and timely completion of other activities as directed from time to time.