IQ EQ (part of IQ-EQ Group) is an award-winning investment manager platform and compliance service provider, all compliance products are supported by its market leading compliance software suite MaxComply. With this in mind and due to our continued growth strategy, we are in the process of building upon our existing and talented team and have a newly created role seeking a Senior Front-End Developer.
As our key Senior Developer you will report directly to our Head of R&D, you will largely be working on a LAMP based technology stack using Vue framework for frontend services, as well as working on the continuous development of the proprietary regtech software solution, MaxComply, in an Agile environment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work as part of a dynamic development team on the forefront of Vue application development
- Contributing to the continuing development of the software frontend of MaxComply
- Finding code solutions to business process specifications by programming new software modules with exposure to the full technology stack
- Resolving bug fix tickets on the internally developed code base
- Liaising with superusers to identify and specify business requirements for new features
- Show an awareness of ongoing security risks and solutions
- Write well-structured and efficient code in line with industry's best practices