A brand-new role has opened up in our Funds & Institutional team. You’ll be responsible for leading on the delivery and proactive development of our department and your team.
You will be making a true difference to our fast-paced organisation and, as a Director of client service teams, you’ll manage key client relationships through effective leadership of teams to deliver exceptional service to the business and to our clients.
Your key objective will be to lead and add value to our client service delivery team and continually look for ways to help our team get better at what they do, in the most efficient way possible. As the team’s Director, you’ll have the duty to be a role model for all of the staff across the business. Knowing how to build an effective team by motivating and developing, fostering open dialogue, working collaboratively and instilling trust will be one of your main focuses.
- Provide close team and client management support to ensure an excellent quality of service and consistency, so that we can all support our growth objectives
- Pro-actively contribute to initiatives to improve processes to drive operational excellence
- Develop and monitor the implementation of strategic business plans and recommendations to enhance financial performance and new business opportunities.
- Work closely with the Business Development and support teams in order to grow and support the Funds & Institutional team.
- Maintain and build client relationships and act as a client relationship lead assisting the teams in the event of any issues.
- Actively manage all the development and performance management of all direct reports
As part of the Funds leadership team, you will use your technical know-how to develop and mentor your team, deliver excellent client service to existing clients and develop new business opportunities.
Together we find solutions and make things happen but to do this we want you to contribute; looking for ways to help us get better at what we do in the most efficient and effective way.
Your long-term career goals are so important to us. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together. We will provide the necessary training to enhance your professional development.