You'll be a vital player in our Funds team, creating value and making a difference to our fast-paced organisation. Every day brings a new challenge so you’ll need to be a team player at heart, with an eye for detail, great organisational skills so you can prioritise your day and sometimes with conflicting deadlines that still need to be met.
As a Team Manager, you’ll be responsible for delivery of high quality alternative funds services to our Fund Manager team, and you’ll have the duty to be a role model for all of the staff across the business. Knowing how to build an effective team by motivating and developing, fostering open dialogue, working collaboratively and instilling trust, through honesty integrity and sincerity and delegating your day-to-day tasks to your team will be your main focuses.
You will need to be switched-on, organised and have an eye for detail to administer the portfolio of fund structures – and be familiar with the day to day operations of Funds which includes:
- Filings: preparing filings in Cayman / Bermuda and Japan (initial and on-going)
- Cash management operations: Cash management / cash flow
- Portfolio: Issuing asset allocation instructions on a non-discretionary basis
- Fees and expenses: Approving fees and expenses
- Distributions: preparing calculations
- Reserves: preparing calculations
- Reporting: Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to investors
Together we find solutions and make things happen but to do this we want you to contribute; looking for ways to help us get better at what we do in the most efficient and effective way.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.