We are looking for a detail-oriented senior accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization.
The senior accountant's responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
- Verify vendor documentation and requests for disbursements and address queries
- Prepare payments and disbursements
- Ensure proper recording of GL accounts in the books
- Prepare regular bank reconciliations and accounts reconciliation
- Match and clear open client invoices and unapplied collection receipts and credit notes
- Monitor daily Cash balances per subsidiary within the group
- Prepare compliance reports for local government agency requirements
- Assist in the preparation of documents and schedules for management accounts and external auditors
- Assist in any Adhoc task of the Finance team
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Timely preparation and submission of the relevant statutory requirements and tax filings