IQ EQ Belgium SA currently has a vacancy for a Senior Risk & Compliance Manager to develop and enhance the second line capability. As a Senior Risk & Compliance Manager you will focus on daily risk and compliance support for IQ-EQ in Brussels and ensure that the business complies with its outside regulatory and legal requirements as well as internal group and local policies and procedures. This requires a “hands-on mentality”, a high level of connectivity, backed by knowledge of the AML and KYC laws. Knowledge of GDPR is a pré and part of your job is to keep your knowledge up-to-date through in-house courses and to arrange and attend periodic audits and trainings by the AFM and IQ EQ group’s standards.
Working with IQ EQ Group means working with an employer who is proud of its people, with good reason. Our exceptional talents are our main asset and determine the value and the growth of our company. Our employees take pride in working with one of the leading multi-jurisdictional providers of financial services in Europe and beyond. Currently our organization employs more than 4,000 people worldwide.
You will guide, advise and challenge the business (our management included), answer complex risk and compliance questions in a clear and easy meanner. You are the go-to person for second-line questions and you will ensure the continuance of risk and compliance awareness amongst your 25+ IQ-EQ colleagues in Brussels and Waterloo.
- Serve as the principal point of contact between IQ-EQ Belgium and the local Reporting Authority;
- Responsible for developing, determining and implementing risk and compliance framework, guidelinesand policies;
- Advise local management on new business acceptance, risk, and compliance policies;
- Ensure risk and compliance awareness within IQ-EQ Belgium
- Lead the development of compliance and risk-related training of our people;
- Liaise with clients and IQ-EQ affiliate offices ensuring that client files are properly maintained and data/client management systems (i.e. ANTrance, Control Spreadsheets) are accurately populated;
- Attend client acceptance and monthly risk and compliance meetings;
- Prepare, implement and monitor the annual Compliance Monitoring Planner;
- Determine, prepare and implement compliance and risk procedures, manuals, forms, monitoring and quality plans;
- Advise local business departments and management teams on risk and compliance issues, new legislation and guidelines in order to anticipate and respond to national and international developments;
- Stay abreast of current legislation and developing regulatory landscape to advise of all issues relating to operational and compliance matters relevant to entities;
- Consult with legal department as necessary for procedural and legal assistance;
- Ensure that company locations have appropriate business-specific policies and procedures, consistent with best practices;
- Develop and provide employee AML/CFT training as required;
- Lead local representation for internal and external auditors and any remediation matters.