You’ll report to the Regional Talent Acquisition Manager and contribute to the overall success of the Talent Acquisition team for your sites. Your output will be essential for the Marketing of IQ-EQ Philippines and for attracting potential candidates to our vacancies. You will also be liaising with the Senior HR Business Partner for messaging and conceptualization of internal communications related to Employee engagement and retention.
- Develop and deliver marketing communication campaigns across all media to support the recruitment goals
- Create and execute a comprehensive sourcing plan to support specific recruiting goals
- Assist with the development of internal communications and work collaboratively with colleagues to build strong customer relationships and meet organizational needs.
- Analyze reports to track the effectiveness of each sourcing channel and analyze metrics to identify trends and make recommendations
- Develop sourcing initiatives including the recommendation of innovative ad campaigns and promotions needed to support these plans and partnership with internal and external creative resources to design and produce these tools.
- Improve the key success metrics associated with hiring goals including conversion rate, cost per hire, time to fill, and client satisfaction
- Work with the corporate support teams and approved vendors to ensure the marketing campaigns and value propositions are appealing to the local market.
- Establish the employee referral program as the first or second source for new candidates.
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization's activities, products, and/or services.
- Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Proficiency in design and publishing software.