As an HR Coordinator, you will be part of a team delivering an excellent HR service to the Shared Service cluster. Within this role, you will act as the first port of call to employees for all HR-related queries ensuring the needs of our people are being met.
Tasks (what does the role do on a day-to-day basis)
- Ensure pre-employment requirements of new hires are complete prior start date
- Manage timely administration and delivery of the day-to-day Benefits functions both company initiated and statutory.
- Facilitate HMO and Accident Life Insurance enrolment and cancellation of new hires and resigned employees, respectively.
- Prepare funding requests to Finance Department
- Prepare and coordinate with government offices on payments and posting of monthly contributions and member loans
- Facilitate emergency loan applications and endorse to Finance and Payroll Teams for processing.
- Liaises with government offices in the submission and completion of employee benefit availment requests.
- Prepare computation of Maternity and Sickness benefit as needed.
- Ensure all HR-related concerns, queries and issues are resolved and responded to promptly.
- Respond to employment verifications and prepare the certificate of employment.
- Monitors and tracks contracts agreement
- Ensures the timely payment of billings and tracking of credit memos if any
- Evaluate vendor's performance on a quarterly basis
- Participates in the contract renewal process
HR Information System:
- Update all employee movement and change of data in the HRIS as needed
- Create a new hire profile
- Respond to inquiries related to HRIS
- Educate employees on how to use the system
- Create various HR reports using HRIS
- Employee demographics
- Attrition analysis
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of reports such as but not limited to Headcount and Leave Report to be sent to respective stakeholders for budget and workforce management.