The Implementation Consultant will work with an energetic professional services team and will be responsible for designing and configuring the MaxComply platform for our clients in response to their specific business and compliance requirements. The role is an even mix of client-facing consultative work and behind the scenes platform design, configuration, data analysis, and data manipulation.
This is a key role in terms of client relationships and, as such, is expected to include significant client interaction at a senior level (C-suite, and client project managers), acting as the main contact/ escalation point for several high-profile engagements.
The Implementation Consultant should demonstrate passion and a desire to become skilled in four broad areas:
- Technology: As a market-leading Software as a Service (SaaS) solution, the Implementation Consultant will be working with cutting edge technology solutions. A strong interest in technology and being passionate about using technology to create value for our clients is a must.
- Client facing skills: A significant portion of day-to-day responsibilities will involve communicating with clients, both on the phone or via email. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required for success.
- Financial services markets: To speak confidently and authoritatively to our clients, the Implementation Consultant will be able to demonstrate experiences of best practices across the industry.
- Data: Analysing and understanding client data is an important factor that influences a client's system design; as such, the Implementation Consultant must be eager to understand data relationships and the interplay between data and business requirements.
Day to day:
- Support growth of the business by collaborating closely with the Sales team to provide practical knowledge and experience, participating in sales pitches, completion of RFPs and fee proposals when required
- Perform duties to benefit sales efforts, and support with relationship management of designated client accounts throughout their partnership with MaxComply
- Configure the MaxComply platform in response to requirements
- Analyse client legacy data sets to understand the impact of the data on system design
- Work with Microsoft Excel to map, collate, and normalise disparate data sets for import into the MaxComply platform
- Provide consultative system design and industry best practice recommendations throughout an implementation
- Hold both clients and internal team members accountable to project timelines and budgets
- Manage multiple client implementations concurrently
- Communicate client needs to various internal stakeholders and prioritise those requiring escalation