You'll play a key role supporting our Corporate Client Services team, providing exceptional accounting administration services to your portfolio of clients.
You will be responsible for keeping the accounting books of accounts, management accounts and the preparation of statutory financial statements including XBRL financial statements.
- Responsible for processing complex financial information to trial balance and other ad-hoc financial information
- Ensuring the smooth running of day to day relationships with clients and consistent delivery of client reporting/information accurately and on time
- Ensuring that support is provided to your manager to complete the accounts for the clients and be proactive in defining areas needing attention or support
- Be an “expert” on designated clients including understanding their structure and any agreements they have in place that will affect their accounts
- Ensuring that adequate training has been received and support provided in order to complete the role and be proactive in defining areas needing attention or support
- Ensuring that preparers of work receive constructive support and are trained adequately to complete their role
- Minimize risk to IQEQ by ensuring all procedures and checklists are followed
Tasks / Duties:
- Review and prepare a full set of accounts, financials, and other reports as required
- Review and assist in drafting responses to accounting queries
- Closely monitor clients’ statutory deadlines
- Raise any queries/issues to the immediate manager in a timely manner
- Responsible for client portfolio and assisting other colleagues within the team as required
- Ensure the client database and all other reports are up to date and accurate
- Deliver quality works to the client and ensure all the requirements from clients are met.
Management of Workflow:
- Ensure deliverables are prepared based on the standard set by the Singapore office.
Fee / Time Management:
- Ensure that electronic timesheets are completed daily, and accurately for all hours worked
- Understand and use best practices in financial reporting
- Understand and use best practices on the software used by the Singapore office (e.g. MS Office, Adobe, XERO, 5 Series, etc.)
- Ensure relevant procedures and checklists are adhered to to minimize the risk of errors
- Undertake any additional reasonable requests as deemed by the firm