An exciting opportunity has opened up in our CDD & On-Boarding team where you'll be a vital player, creating value and making a difference to our fast-paced organisation.
Every day brings a new challenge so you’ll need to be a team player at heart, with an eye for detail, great organisational skills so you can prioritise your day and sometimes with conflicting deadlines that still need to be met.
As a CDD & On-Boarding Officer, you’ll be assisting with a variety of tasks to ensure delivery of our high-quality service to our stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively and support the Jersey business with the day-to-day administration and processing of all AML CDD documentation in accordance with our policies and procedures.
- Input key information, data, and documents into our systems.
- Undertake reasonable checks on CDD certification.
- Actively monitor the team mailboxes and CDD folders to ensure allocated tasks are competed in a timely manner.
- Support ad-hoc data remediation and CDD data refresh projects as required
Together we find solutions and make things happen but to do this we want you to contribute; looking for ways to help us get better at what we do in the most efficient and effective way.
Your long-term career goals are so important to us. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.