Description du poste
Relying on your experience and expertise, you will work with great autonomy on your files. You will be highly operational, client-oriented and a good communicator. You will be committed to meeting deadlines and to the quality and thoroughness of your work.
Under the responsibility of the Middle Office Manager, you will effectively perform all ad hoc functions and tasks requested and required to complete the missions.
Main mission of the position are the following :
- Administrative follow-up of several private equity funds from their constitution to their liquidation
- Collection of subscription forms and LAB/KYC verification
- Processing of all asset and liability transactions of the Funds (FPCI, FIP, FCPI, SLP ...), monitoring of liabilities in close liaison with the custodian
- Monitoring of the Fund's cash position with the management of calls/distributions to investors
- Preparation of quarterly fund valuations in collaboration with the Front Office teams under the supervision of the Valuator
- You are in contact with the auditors, custodians, etc. for the vehicles managed by the Management Company
- Follow-up of current operations and portfolio movements, including permanent bank reconciliation
- Periodic circularization of holdings (requests for certificates, accounts, etc.)
- Follow-up of the Funds' cash position, preparation and verification of invoices + cash transfer instructions
- Calculation and control of compliance with regulatory and tax ratios
- Production of reports and answers to investors' requests
- Entering and monitoring flows in our position monitoring tool Efront
- Establishing dashboards, entering statistics and responding to requests from professional associations (AFIC and AFG)
- Assistance in updating the Geco Extranet and participation in the preparation of declaration files or approval requests
- Assistance to the internal control of the company and to the update of internal procedures
- Establishment of dashboards
- Entering statistics and responding to requests from professional associations (AFIC and AFG)
We are never complacent and always encourage our people to look for ways to improve our business; here everyone’s opinion counts and we will value your contribution.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.