This is an exciting opportunity to join the senior team within the IQ EQ Group Finance Function at a time when the Group is experiencing rapid growth internationally both organically and through acquisition. Reporting to the Group Finance Director you will oversee at team of 15 staff with responsibility for Group consolidation, financial policy and control setting, management of external audit processes, financial and treasury operations and systems. The role will include liaison with local finance teams from the trading subsidiaries around the Group.
The successful candidate will draw from existing experience of working in the financial sector and have experience of team management, financial processes and audit.
Responsibilities will include:
Audit and Control
- Oversight of the preparation of the Groups Consolidated Financial Statements (prepared under IFRS)
- Subject matter expert on technical accounting issues and provision of appropriate accounting papers
- Management of the external audit process for the Group and liaison with subsidiary finance teams accordingly
- Setting Financial Risk Policies and Monitoring
- Setting, maintaining and tracking minimum financial controls across the Group
- Co-ordination of the Group’s Audit Committee
Financial Operations and Systems
- Reporting line for the Group Finance Operations Team responsible for Financial Control and bookkeeping of in-house management companies, accounts payable and intercompany processes.
- Oversight of Treasury Operations and the effective centralisation of cash from trading subsidiaries
- Reporting of Treasury risks to the Group Risk Committee
- Oversight of Group Finance Financial systems