Reporting to the COO, the Outsourcing Program Manager is a critical position within US operations. This person is responsible for managing relationships and work activities between US operating teams and IQEQ’s global shared services resources. The PM’s role is to oversee the Outsourcing requirements of the US, supporting growth plans and managing these requirements with our Shared Service Centers in Manila and Mauritius.
Program Manager’s responsibilities include developing strong relationships with the IQEQ US and Shared Service operating personnel, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing governance information for periodic review and assessment. Program Manager also answers regional queries and idenfies new opportunities for operational excellence. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Group function such as Business Analysts, Projects, IT, Compliance and HR departments) to improve the entire Client experience. This position may require occasional travel.
Ultimately, a successful Program Manager should collaborate with the teams to achieve offshoring goals and Service Levels (Time, Cost, and Quality)
Tasks & Key Responsibilities
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to Regional Cluster / Company requirements for outsourcing services
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with the Cluster Region and Shared Service delivery Teams
- Overseeing Regional businesses outsourcing requirements and opportunities, including contractual agreements and project managing new implementations (working with the support Teams (HR, Finance, IT, Projects etc)
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our outsourcing solutions according to Cluster’s needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to key stakeholders
- Develop new service line opportunities with the Regional Cluster and/or identify areas of improvement to meet the SLAs (Time, Cost and Quality)
- Forecast and track key metrics for the Region (e.g. costs vs forecasts, hiring vs requirements, Budget vs actual, Operational metrics)
- Coordinate with Shared Service Centre reports on the status e.g., Contact Review Boards and Group Management Board
- Collaborate with Regional sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Gather and identify areas for improvement