Are you passionate about all matters related to financial crime?
We are hiring a Senior Manager, Financial Crime, to reflect and support IQ-EQ's continued commitment to combatting financial crime. This is a brand new role that will support the Group Head of Financial Crime Compliance (GHFCC) in ensuring that robust financial crime compliance and risk management measures are in place at a Group level.
You will provide oversight and challenge across the Group to ensure that known financial crime risks and issues are being managed appropriately, escalating to the GHFCC when this is not the case; and for helping to ensure that employees are aware of the Group’s financial crime prevention obligations.
Joining a small team within the Group Risk & Compliance (GRC) function, we are dedicated to the development and ongoing maintenance of the Group’s Financial Crime Compliance and Risk Management Programmes; reflecting the importance that the Group places on financial crime compliance and risk management, and in light of the Group’s continued expansion.
Day to day
- Support the GHFCC in maintaining and developing the Group’s Financial Crime (“FC”) Risk Management and Compliance Programmes in relation to the financial crimes, inc. Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing, Economic Sanctions, Bribery and Corruption, Fraud, and Tax evasion
- Undertake annual reviews of the Group’s FC Policies and Procedures, ensuring that they continue to reflect key regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- Develop and maintain a core set of Group FC procedures and template forms to help embed and ensure consistent application of the Group’s FC Policies e.g. Screening Procedure
- In conjunction with Financial Crime Officers, undertake regular FC focused Horizon Scanning to assess the impacts of regulatory change (negative or positive) on the Group’s FC Programmes, presenting results and proposed approaches to any changes required to the GHFCC
- Escalate FC issues, concerns and risk appetite breaches to the GHFCC together with recommended solutions to successfully manage the issues to resolution
- Deputise for GHFCC, when required, as SME on Group level projects with a FC compliance and/or FC risk management element
- Act as key point of contact and support for Financial Crime Officers in the Group, including MLROs and MLCOs, providing advice and support as required on more complex FC matters.