A new exciting role has opened up in our New Business & On-Boarding team where you'll be a vital player, creating value and making a difference to our fast-paced organisation. Every day brings a new challenge so you’ll need to be a team player at heart, with an eye for detail, great organisational skills so you can prioritise your day and sometimes with conflicting deadlines that still need to be met.
As a New Business & On-Boarding Officer, you’ll be assisting with the delivery of high quality service to our internal stakeholders. You’ll need to be switched-on, organised and have an eye for detail so that you can assist with performing a variety of tasks accurately and in a timely manner:
- Liaise with the New Business & On-Boarding Team and provide administrative support
- Monitor and provide updates to the New Business & On-Boarding team in relation to Remediation & NBAC items
- Work proactively and collaboratively with both local and Group colleagues, developing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Attend and take notes at meetings
- Assist with arranging relevant meetings
Together we find solutions and make things happen but to do this we want you to contribute; looking for ways to help us get better at what we do in the most efficient and effective way.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.