Following the latest CSSF and AED obligation to appoint 2 persons in charge of AML/CFT Compliance in Investment funds’ industry, the AML & Compliance Officer will assist the AML-CFT Compliance Officers as “RC” of the Funds / Fund managers but also the Senior Compliance Officers of the Regulatory & Compliance Services to ensure that they comply with the AML Luxembourg regulatory framework.
The AML & Compliance Officer will:
- On-board new clients on the administrative side (signature checks and sharing the signed RC agreement with the relevant teams, order the Luxtrust card for the RC, ensure the invoicing process, etc..)
- Be informed of the legal AML regulatory changes in Luxembourg
- Be the contact point with our partners for AML e-learning
- Review potential hits from name screening on behalf of the clients and ensure that the screening hits have been processed in due time
- Coordinate with the different services (TA, AIFM, domiciliation, etc..) / delegates
- Draft and/or review of annual AML reports
- Provide assistance to AED or CSSF ad hoc requests
- Assist the Head of Regulatory & Compliance Services on development projects (implementation of newsletters / organization of live AML trainings, etc.) and prospects
- Take the lead on RC assistance agreements for some clients
Getting things right and doing the right thing lie at the core of our AIFM team as they make sure we’re always consistent and comply with current financial regulations. While the role is focusing on AML and Compliance, you will need to be a master organizer, enjoy variety and a methodical planner.
Every day brings a new challenge so you’ll need to be a team player at heart, pro-active and with an eye for detail, as well as great organizational skills so you can prioritize your day-to-day and meet the deadlines. Building relationships across the business is a must have to succeed and be effective in this role.