You will play a key role within the Technical Accounting team. With your ability to work in a highly regulated environment, as FATCA Reporting Manager you will be a subject matter expert supporting delivery of end to end FATCA and CRS reporting services to the Group’s Fund and Institutional clients.
Job Summary – key aspects of role
- Assist clients and internal teams in finalising and completing their end to end FATCA reporting processes and filings (from data acquisition to reports generation/submissions);
- Assist clients and internal operations / compliance teams with establishing FATCA status of each account holder/investor to determine reportable accounts
- Advise clients and internal teams on specific FATCA/CRS reporting or documentation requirements and resolve queries in a timely manner.
Job Summary- further objectives of role
- Participate in the development of process and systems enhancements to support FATCA services and develop good knowledge of FATCA reporting software solution used by IQ-EQ.
- Assist clients with review of client/fund structures to determine Financial Institution classification and FATCA scope requirements; provide guidance to other teams on registration of client entities with relevant tax authorities;
- Prepare (and assist in preparing) any relevant FATCA procedures for different elements of the IQ-EQ FATCA service offering
- Establish training strategy for IQ-EQ staff in relation to any FATCA technical/service areas;
- Establish and maintain technical resources in relation to FATCA, monitoring global changes to support our solutions, including attending relevant seminars or conferences;
- Prepare and release any relevant updates to IQ-EQ staff, create Technical Mailshots for IQ-EQ clients and contacts, and follow up feedback;
- Assist/support sales and marketing team to pitch FATCA services to prospective clients;
- Assist in identifying ways of improving the efficiency and minimising the risk to IQ-EQ in relation to any assigned regulatory services.
- Develop relationships with other teams in order to support the FATCA solution offered
You’ll need to be a team player at heart, have a proactive approach, have good IT skills, excellent eye for detail and have the ability to work within tight deadlines. Another string to your bow would be to have strong communication skills in order to deliver the highest level of client service to reflect on our IQ-EQ Group culture.
Being able to build strong relationships across the wider business is a must, and you must help us ensure we are compliant with applicable laws, service standards, company policies and procedures. You will need to have a curious mind and use your own judgement to identify any risks or concerns ensuring you report them in a timely manner.