The IQ-EQ training team are passionate about supporting our people in their continuous development of the ‘Know How (IQ) and Know You (EQ)’ of our clients.
As a member of the training team you will provide high quality service and support to the Manila business. All training deliverables must be of the highest quality and support the continuous development of the ‘Know How and Know You’ ethos of our business.
Tasks (what does the role do on a day-to-day basis)
- Contribute to strategic and operational development of the Firm by delivering the Technical Training Strategy to the business;
- Partner with business to understand, document and address technical training needs of business area;
- Design of specialist training based upon the operational requirements of the business;
- Delivery of technical training to the business to a standard of excellence;
- Manage reporting to ensure business and management are aware of programme evaluations and return on investment;
- Maintain attendance and assessment records to continuously evaluate trainee performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Update and maintain training materials as needed;
- Coordinate trainings and workshops (including set up training material);
- Recommend training solutions to support the continuous improvement of client service levels and or efficiencies, including improvement, or automation.