Due to a successful company acquisition and global business growth, we have a newly created role seeking a Front Office Systems Developer. You will be a key part of the IT support team for the fund management segment of IQ-EQ, the technology supporting the business must be maintained to the highest level as well as interfaces between applications being critical.
You will be responsible for building, developing, maintaining, and supporting these interfaces and any applications that are custom built. This will require strong technical data and development skills as well as strong knowledge of the tech stack involved, with an eye on modernisation and delivering on product roadmaps.
We are seeking a motivated, highly skilled, and proven technical expert with a strong vision who is looking for the next step in their career. If you also have excellent interpersonal skills and an interest in the investment industry we would love to hear from you.
- Comply with IQ-EQ development guidelines and practices, change control and project methodology
- Work in close co-ordination with our business users, vendors, and other stakeholders to craft solutions to business problems considering functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develop and maintain business requirements, design documents and other appropriate project documentation.
- Develop technical solutions which are robust, secure, and easily maintainable, in line with development standards and best practice.
- Liaise with test team and all project stakeholders to ensure solutions are fully tested. Creation and execution of scripts.
- Support of production systems, resolving issues within SLA and providing regular and timely updates to users and line manager as to status of issues, escalating issues as required. Ensuring system documentation is updated as required.
- Regular communication with team on project progress, issues, and risks.
- Contribute to overall department goals and objectives.
- Project management of key initiatives including agreement on scope, solution design, management of testing phases, issue management & resolution, status reporting & implementation
- Functions as an application expert for all assigned systems, acting as a consultant to senior management and other business units as needed to resolve issues and carry out business goals.
- Provide backup support on key back office systems