You'll play a key role supporting our Corporate Client Services team, providing exceptional corporate secretarial administration services to your portfolio of clients.
You will be responsible for keeping the statutory books in order by drafting resolutions and sending reminders on deadlines including Annual General Meetings.
You will be responsible for generating and preparation of documents and forms required for portfolio of our clients. Ensuring the smooth running of day to day relationship with cluster and consistent delivery of client reporting / information accurately and on time. Ensuring that support is provided to your immediate supervisor to complete the required deliverables for the clients and be proactive in defining areas needing attention or support Know specifics of designated clients including understanding their structure and any agreements they have in place Minimize risk to IQEQ by ensuring all procedures and checklists are followed.
- Generate and prepare documents and forms, including but not limited to minutes of meetings and resolutions, as required by clients
- Ensure that statutory books are in order and updated accurately on a timely basis
- Closely monitor clients’ statutory deadlines and draft reminders where required
- Raise any queries / issues to immediate supervisor in a timely manner
- Responsible for client portfolio and assist other colleagues within the team as required
- Ensure client database and all other reports are up to date and accurate
- Deliver high quality works to the cluster and ensure all the requirements from client are met.
Management of Workflow:
- Ensure deliverables are prepared based on the standard set by the Singapore office
Fee / Time Management:
- Ensure that electronic time sheets are completed daily, and accurately for all hours worked
- Understand and use best practice on CAS
- Understand and use best practice on the software used by Singapore office (e.g. MS Office, Adobe, CAS, 5 Series, etc.)
- Ensure relevant procedures and checklists are adhered to minimize risk of errors
- Undertake any additional reasonable requests as deemed by the firm