We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced programme manager to join our change delivery team. This role will hold responsibility for the successful delivery of all projects within this programme, providing project assurance to the Group Head of Change Delivery and Global Project Management Committee (GPMC).
Day to Day:
- Ensure all active projects within the programme are managed in-line with the processes set out by the Group Head of Change Delivery
- Work with Executive owners and key stakeholders to create a roadmap for active and future projects
- Manage delivery in-line with agreed baselines for scope (and quality), time and cost, including managing and monitoring project budgets
- Definition, tailoring and preparation of project documentation in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts
- Monitor all pipeline projects in the programme and ensure all materials are prepared for timely submission Gates
- Provide coaching and guidance to the portfolio team. Building and managing meaningful and supportive relationships in the team and across the organisation
- Involvement in the hiring process for Change Delivery Team resource where needed.