The IQ-EQ Technical Training team are passionate about supporting our people in their continuous development of the ‘Know How (IQ) and Know You (EQ)’ of our clients.
As a member of the Technical Training team you will provide high quality service and support to the business. All training deliverables must be of the highest quality and support the continuous development of the ‘Know How and Know You’ ethos of our business.
Day to Day
- Contribute to strategic and operational development of the organisation by supporting the delivery of the Technical Training Strategy to the business
- Partner with the business to understand, document and address technical training needs across the organisation
- Design of specialist training based upon the operational requirements of the business
- Delivery of technical training to the business to a standard of excellence
- Manage reporting to ensure business and management are aware of programme evaluations and return on investment
- Maintain attendance and assessment records to continuously evaluate trainee performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Update and maintain training materials as needed
- Coordinate trainings and workshops (including set up training material)
- Recommend training solutions to support the continuous improvement of client service levels and or efficiencies, including improvement, or automation.