The Associate Manager – Tax is responsible for complex Tax issues and demands. The Associate Manager – Tax is the subject matter expect, responsible for the training and coaching of his/her team members.
He/She ensures that work delivered to clients are compliant to the Group and Company compliance policies as well as local regulatory framework.
He/She should also have a deep understanding of clients’ ongoing business and the structure’s goals.
- Ensure clients complaints are properly handle.
- In charge of a portfolio as determined by Head of Tax
- Review complex tax computations prepared by Senior Associates
- Ensure that new methodologies, standards, new regulations and correct use of software, is applied within the team to better service the client.
- Work closely together with the other functions to ensure a good client service delivery.
- Work together with the Head of Tax to ensure a proper allocation of client/task to the team members.
- Assist in reviewing client tax structures and proposals for optimisation
- Support Business Development team in tax related matters
- Represent when required client interests at meetings with the MRA
- To prepare tax cases for representation of client interests at the Assessment Review Committee
- Ensure protections of information assets of IQ-EQ MU and to abide by the ISMS in place at IQ-EQ MU.