Provide general day-to-day support in relation to Learning and Development, L&D Metrics and other L&D administration, all in compliance with statutory obligations and best practice.
- Assist the L&D Manager in Learning & Development administrative support:
- Registration of training or participants
- Follow up on HRDC process
- Training materials, attendance sheet and certificate of attendance
- Subscription of professional membership
- Prepare & maintain HR metrics for different reports and analytics
- Assist in implementing the Learning and Development strategy for IQ-EQ Mauritius.
- Assist in designing training manuals, online learning modules, and course materials.
- Liaise with the Group L&D team to understand the Ascent 2020 catalogue of trainings. Assess, and adapt the trainings that meet identified development objectives and needs of IQ-EQ Mauritius.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships that enables effective training interventions to be designed, delivered and evaluated.
- Assist in determining the effectiveness of training programmes.
- Build and strengthen relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain relationship with the internal customers and external service providers
- Assist in organising and facilitating on boarding procedures for new hires
- Provide support on HR related projects and initiatives
- To ensure protection of data and assets of IQ-EQ MU and to abide by the ISMS in place at IQ-EQ MU