As the HR Administration Officer, you will be part of the Amsterdam HR team and will be reporting to the HR Director. Your key goals will be to administer contracts and letters accurately; to create an awesome IQ-EQ employee experience and to support the HR team, managers and employees in all People practices. You will also be involved in Payroll processing supporting the Payroll manager.
You will be the owner of all the HR Administration for all our employees. You will provide general support to the HR team. You will efficiently manage employees and managers inquiries being the first point of contact for all HR administrative and transactional related questions in our Amsterdam office.
- You are the first point of contact for employees on all HR related matters.
- Administration of all employee related paperwork such as employment contracts, formal HR related forms and letters including employer’s declaration, promotion and salary increase, bonus letters, referral letters and on on.
- Coordinate and plan the HR induction for new employees as well as the exit process for employees leaving the organization.
- Support employees in their onboarding process before and after their start at IQ-EQ;
- Support international hires in their relocation, arrange work and residence permits and submit 30% ruling applications.
- Ensure accurate, proactive, and timely recording of data.
- Maintain our HR systems (SAP, IQ-EQ ProHR, ARBO system, Pension, NS, UWV, IND and other affiliates) and keep digital personnel files up to date.
- Inform employees on working conditions, personnel handbook, and general HR practices questions including sick leave management.
- Manages all processes around employee benefits including public transportation, lease cars, jubilee gifts.
- Support employees with questions about the employee benefits and employment documents.
- Support the Payroll Manager in coordinating and checking payroll (including external payroll providers) and running payroll reports. Act as the backup for the Payroll Manager in coordinating salary and tax-related payments in her absence.
- Support the HR Business Partner in coordinating the learning & development programme.