Reporting to the Director, FATCA & CRS, this newly formed role will be responsible for the relationship with our internal customers in the US & Caribbean Region. You will support and assist the US and Caribbean offices with FATCA/CRS queries, due diligence and reporting needs whilst working with Director, FATCA & CRS to ensure that approach and requirements are as aligned as they can be over the Group.
Responsibilities of this role will include developing strong relationships and being the “go to” person to assist with answering Regional queries in relation to AEOI matters. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including local Business Implementation Managers, MD, Responsible Officers, etc.) to look to improve the entire reporting and documentation process for our clients.
Ultimately, a successful Principal, FATCA & CRS should collaborate with the teams within their region to ensure all FATCA and CRS requirements are consistently achieved and all relevant offices are engaged with our service offering and Service Levels (Time, Cost, and Quality).
Day to day:
- Working with the Director, FATCA & CRS to respond to all ad-hoc queries in relation to AEOI matters
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with the teams in the US, Carribbean offices and Shared Services (FATCA & CRS teams)
- Ensuring that client onboarding is compliant and completed in good time meeting all expectations in relation to FATCA & CRS
- Assistance with classification of new client entities
- Work with the Director, FATCA & CRS to develop a new service line for assistance with AEOI reporting and regulatory requirements for the Group and its clients and assist in preparing achievable SLAs – improving them over time (Time, Cost and Quality)
- Clearly communicate progress of initiatives to key stakeholders focusing on ensuring that each office has good, robust procedures, on-boarding processes, documentation, data extraction and reporting practices in good shape
- Ensure timely and successful annual reporting and necessary regulatory filings take place
- Forecast and track key metrics for the Region (e.g. volumes of reporting, costs vs forecasts for AEOI work, ensuring costs are within market expectations and passed on to clients)
- Collaborate with Regional sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.