Tasks (what does the role do on a day-to-day basis)
- The incumbent will be responsible for all company secretarial matters relating to a portfolio of local and international clients for onshore and offshore companies.
- The work includes incorporation of new companies, registration of Non-Hong Kong Company and other entities, ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Companies Ordinance and the provision of advisory services and also manage a portfolio of clients.
- Responsible for statutory compliance duties including preparation and reviewing of Annual Return, Minutes/Resolution, Statutory Forms and maintenance of statutory records
- Handle in full spectrum of bank account matters
- Liaise with various regulatory bodies and professional parties
Key behaviors we expect to see
In addition to demonstrating our Group Values (Authentic, Bold, and Collaborative), the role holder will be expected to demonstrate the following:
- Relationship building
- Team working