Our IT team collaborates with the business to support technology solutions that address current challenges and future needs of the enterprise to give digital edge to IQEQ clients. We strive to be a leading edge IT organization with innovative and dedicated people who focus on customer satisfaction, execution and delivery of first class services.
We are embarking on an exciting integration programme that will see us leverage the features of the Office365 stack as we migrate services to the cloud.
The UK Regional Team Leader will have a strong background in End User and Executive (VIP) Support, be customer focused and have good knowledge of End User hardware and collaboration tools.
What will your role look like day to day?
- Lead a regional team of highly skilled Support Engineers x6
- Support 650 End Users across 7 offices in the Region including London, Newcastle, Dublin, Shannon, Belfast and Isle of Man.
- “Hands On” flexible “Can Do” attitude
- Customer focused support across End User Technologies
- Strong Executive/VIP Support experience
- 1st Point of escalation for the region
- Deliver local infrastructure projects as required
- Vendor relationship experience
- Provide on-call support when required
- Travel to Regional Offices (on an ad-hoc basis)
- Collaborate with Business Partners and Stakeholders to implement Service Improvement Plans
- Possess a strong technical background on end-user/desktop support and audio visual set-up and support
- Good knowledge of networking, VPN and telephony platforms
- Good knowledge of administering Active Directory, Exchange, File and Folder permissions, Group Policies, Microsoft Teams and Intune(Endpoint Configuration Manager)
- In depth understanding and experience supporting Microsoft Operating Systems, security and patching