Do you like a challenge, do you enjoy working with leading technology and fantastic people, do you want to be part of taking IQEQ to the next level, do you want to make a difference? If this sounds like you then please read on.
Our IT team partners with the business to support technology solutions that address current challenges and future needs of the enterprise to give digital edge to IQEQ clients. We strive to be a leading-edge IT organization with innovative and dedicated people who focus on customer satisfaction, execution and delivery of first-class services.
The Process Automation Developer will be instrumental in helping us to take the next step in maturity by developing robust, intelligent, and scalable automation solutions to reduce time and cost, to increase consistency and reduce effort and human error.
- Main responsibility is to utilize tools and scripts as necessary to develop scalable and efficient process automations/workflows and reusable components that can be used across different IT systems and services
- Design, document, develop, test and execute automation plans
- Contribute to solution documentation to support solution transition into the BAU environment.
- Define, promote and utilize best practice for process automation.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to others seeking to utilize these technologies to automate and streamline existing manual processes.
- Work with internal colleagues and external partners as part of global virtual project teams to design fit for purpose solutions which deliver real value.