We have a newly created position for a Service Delivery Manager / Technology Partner in our Global Group Technology Services Team based in Dallas, covering our office locations in North America, Cayman, Bermuda and Curaçao. This is a great opportunity for you to come in, take control, and make your mark.
You will have broad responsibility with the assigned business units and functional areas for the purpose of business technology support, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management. You serve as the link between business units (and group functions) and IT and provide highly valued support and guidance. You will partner with business leadership teams and key stakeholders to drive service improvement, escalate for positive solutions and report on IT services being delivered, as well as feed back to the IT teams on priorities and business changes.
You will provide support in delivering technology products that meet the needs of the business, striving to understand customer priorities and challenges.
We are looking for someone who has a really good understanding of service level management, and a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in Service Management, Operations and Delivery in an ITIL environment. The ability to build strong relationships with major stakeholders, think and act globally as part of a global team, are essential.
There will be travel required to the supported business locations and offices.
- Service Management
- Service Reviews and senior escalation of incidents
- Managing and achieving SLA compliance, analysis, review and reporting
- Service Improvement Plan Management, communication and preparation
- Ticket review and escalation
- Post Incident Review preparation, reporting and tracking
- Major incident escalation from Service desk and Support teams, assessment, communication
- Establishing, developing and maintaining ITIL Continual Service Improvement plans
- Jurisdictional Vendor/3rd party relationship
- Problem Management – raise and manage identified service and system problems (including technical and process)
- Business Support
- Regional Project support, occasional project management and business analysis
- Agree consistent DR plans between business BCP and IT Infrastructure owners, and ensure / report that tests are performed as required. Compliance with applicable laws, service standards, company policies and procedures and agreed operational and control process
- Identify, evaluate and progress and new business technology solutions; demand from the regional clusters / offices will be triaged and channeled / signposted to the relevant teams or current projects if relevant. This will include office moves / M&A and any support required from IT Security etc.
- Advise on local IT Budget reviews, and IT spend advice
- Local onsite support resource relationship, and bi-lateral IT / Business support and escalations
- Possess a broad knowledge of most technical and business resources and use them effectively to directly coordinate team members and resources
- Risk management; raise risks to appropriate stakeholders as they are encountered, and manage risk mitigations.
Key competencies for position and level
- Customer Focus – Building strong relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions at a high level
- Action Orientated – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
- Being resilient – Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
- Communicates effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Builds Networks – Effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside of the organisation
- Resourcefulness – Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently
- Balances Stakeholders – Anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Ensures Accountability – Holding self and others accountable for meeting commitments
- Manages complexity – Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Global perspective – Taking a broad view when approaching issues, using a global lens
- Situational adaptability – Adapting approach and demeanour in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations
- Instils Trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and sincerity