The Investor Services Officer masters all aspects of the investor services process related to each type of fund structure (OE and CE) as serviced by IQ-EQ. The officer should perform such work with minimum supervision or coaching. The officer communicates independently with clients and investors on routine operational matters and is able to resolve issues that have no immediate impact on client relationship.
- Responsible for the entire transfer agency work process and all related investors’ activities, except the review. The officer is expected to master all aspects of this part of the value chain.
- Communicate with clients and investors on a day to day basis concerning ongoing work.
- Ensure investor details required for FATCA/CRS are complete and reporting is completed in line with Revenue requirements and as per agreed deadline.
- Handle trade orders, settlement, subscription documents and capital calls.
- Handle the Subscription process and ensure that subscriptions are correctly reported to new investors.
- Responsible for processing the redemption of shares.
- Work on transfer of shares and sending dividend notice to investors.
- Collect, analyse and place the investors’ instructions received.
- Ensure Customer Due Diligence Documents are available on Investors in whose name a corporate action is being carried out.
- Ensure necessary approval is obtained for Omnibus Accounts, PEPs and REPs.
- Ensure proper handing over to Company Secretarial team for compliance monitoring on an on-going basis.
- Provide updated Register of Investors to the Accounting/Company Secretarial team promptly following a corporate action.
- Apply diligence, attention to details and respect of deadlines.
- Prepare as appropriate and send the daily/monthly/ad-hoc Fund Reporting (Statement of Account/Investors’ Report).
- Provide accurate information to the Accounting/Company Secretarial team on Investors’ information.
- Update planning information (submit to Reporting Line).
- Flag client issues before they become a complaint.
- Investors Reporting (OE & CE)
- Ensure protections of information assets of IQ-EQ MU and to abide by the ISMS in place at IQ-EQ MU.