The Client Relationship Unit has been established to manage the incorporation process and application for the relevant licences from the Authorities, ensuring that all client parameters and the scope of the engagement are correctly covered in the contracts prior to handing over of the Client’s file to the Country Delivery Director (CDD). The Client Relationship Unit ensures that Incorporation process are undertaken in a professional manner.
The BI Analyst and Pricing Specialist is responsible for: -
1. for the pricing of new offers and uses the standard IQ EQ pricing model for this to ensure consistency across the Group
2. data gathering and systematic documentation required for sales processes and management reports
3. the entire process and delivery of the activities from offer accepted up to the moment that the Commercial Director hands the client formally over to the Country Delivery Director.
Tasks (what does the role do on a day-to-day basis)
- Address queries from Directors, Client Management and Business Development with respect to the onboarding process and review of all documents/Client Due Diligence and conduct independent checks as well as provide confirmation on the accuracy of documents provided by the client
- Assess structure and business objectives of new object companies and set list of Client Due Diligence documents required
- Follow up with Directors, Client Management and Business Development for obtaining documents for new setting up
- Understand clients’ requirements and liaise with clients to ensure deliverables are completed in a timely manner
- Manage and maintain relationship with prospective clients as a support to win new business
- Provide support to Directors, Client Management and Business Development Team including attending client pitches.
- Assist Directors, Client Management and Business Development Team with respect to the incorporation process and review of all incorporation documents and as well as provide confirmation on the accuracy of incorporation documents provided by the Client.
- Organize and attend board meeting including preparing relevant board papers.
- Liaise with compliance team on a regular basis for CAPP approval
- Discuss and work with Commercial Director to facilitate decision making for low to medium risk client acceptance
- For High Risk, prepare documents and make analysis of findings through independent checks to aid Commercial Director and Head of Compliance and Risk Management make a clear decision on client acceptance
- Attend to queries from Registrar of Companies and Financial Services Commission (“FSC”) as part of on-boarding process
- Liaise with MRA and banks for TAN application and bank account opening respectively
- Apply for Tax Residence Certificate
- Constantly follow up with FSC to ensure timely setting up of object companies
- Work with Commercial Director on processes to set up the Business Implementation team and scope of duties for Mauritius
- Assist and Guide team on BI processes, roles and responsibilities
- Assist Commercial director for the BI processes and organize and attend calls with other jurisdiction to ensure all processes are standardized
- Ensure that the Conversion and Onboarding processes are followed
- Coach other employees in the job
- Checking on team’s operational needs to ensure available resources in place
- Review of work and ensure application made to authorities are in good order
- Provide regular update to Commercial director on behalf of team
- Set agenda for weekly BI meeting
- Update Microgen and ensure proposed object company is billable as soon as fee proposal is accepted and the conversion process starts
- Build up physical files before handing over to Country Delivery Director (CDD)
- Conduct file review and liaise with other management companies for file review as part of the Transfer In process
- Work on other onboarding procedures such as re-domiciliation in Mauritius and check requirements from authorities and jurisdictions prior to submitting application
- To work with the Directors, Client Management and Business Development to ensure that all client parameters are obtained such that reliable pricing can be made and the assumptions are clearly and unambiguously defined and captured in the offer.
- To ensure that the pricing model is kept current (task standards, hourly rates, product and service offerings, layout, presentation).
- To help the Directors, Client Management and Business Development with preparing the offer to the client
- To prepare reports on sales key performance indicators