The UK and Ireland finance team operate cross jurisdictionally looking after several different entities, across fund, corporate and compliance services.
Recently we have seen significant growth with several acquisitions and organic growth. We are looking for a project accountant to join the team at a very exciting time, taking the lead of several key projects to drive change, and assist with making the business fit for the future. This role will be on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
We're looking for a dynamic, results driven individual who can add value to the team, driving and implementing a range of finance related projects including:
- Integration of a recent new acquisition into the UK & Ireland region, including:
- Migration onto the region’s finance system of choice (NetSuite) including transfer of all historic data
- Mapping of financial information into the Group reporting and consolidation and ensuring that the Group PowerBI dashboards are accurate and meet the needs of the business.
- Assistance with the integration of all other financial policies, procedures, and processes.
- Review and Consolidation of Legal Entity structure, including facilitating mergers, liquidation of companies, and overall streamlining of the region’s companies.
- Consolidation of financial systems and migration of all parts of the region to NetSuite (including existing businesses which are on a number of other finance systems).