Our Senior Associate-Corporate Administration master all aspects of corporate secretarial and corporate legal tasks related to each type of corporate structure as serviced by the Group. They can perform such tasks without little or no supervision or coaching.
They will communicate independently with clusters on routine operational matters and will be able to resolve issues that have no immediate impact on the Group clusters’ client relationship.
All work delivered will be accurate, well-presented and meet quality standards.
The role holder has one direct reporting relationship, and one dotted reporting line:
- Direct reporting line will be to the Operations Director – IQ EQ Shared Services Mauritius (task assignment / planning of work / staff matters / content and quality of work / contacts and relationship / core business processes)
- Dotted reporting line will be into the respective Jersey CoSec team, who will provide training, guidance and support.
- Maintain the up to date status of all work in the planning system, raising issues with the reporting line when work cannot be executed as planned and highlighting where changes may be needed in planning assumptions
- Ensure all work prepared for Group clusters is accurate and error free and always meets quality standards
- Use their knowledge and experience to decide when to escalate an issue, using every situation as an opportunity to learn
- Demonstrate ownership of their own development, highlighting when additional support and development is required
- To ensure protections of information assets of IQ-EQ MU and to abide by the ISMS in place at IQ-EQ MU.