N.B. This is a 12 month FTC opportunity
This exciting and newly created Funds Business Analyst opportunity will enable you to have full responsibility for analysing requirements and designing solutions around key business applications in the Funds and Institutional segment of IQ-EQ pertaining specifically to fund management activity. Your role will be adjacent to existing application analysts and managers and report into the Funds Product Owner.
As well as the above you will also work closely with key stakeholders to document, establish, develop, deliver and improve IQ-EQs technical capabilities in a new service line for the business, inherited from a recent acquisition. You will be a role model internally, an ambassador for the funds applications team and represent the company externally to third parties.
We would be delighted if you have:
- Experience of working in the funds industry, on trading desks/buy side/front office and keen interest in the sector.
- Experience working with related tech application support/development involving data migration, interfaces
- Experience of collaborating closely with developers, database admins, product owners, solution architects on tech projects
- Experience taking or writing high quality requirements from key Business stakeholders, including traders, managers, compliance, operations, performance analysts and more
- Strong knowledge of Irish, UK and European markets
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work together with product owners, product managers, project team and key stakeholders on a migration of applications and interfaces to IQ-EQ.
- Gather, validate and prioritize requirements from relevant stakeholders.
- Understand the high-level processes and low-level details for all the data and application interfaces involved in fund management at IQ-EQ.
- Liaise with developers, DBAs and product teams to translate requirements into solutions.
- Create and refine solution design documents incorporating and consolidating inputs from various departments and stakeholders.
- Capture and draft detailed business requirements, technical specifications and process flows.
- Represent and defend design decisions internally and with any third parties involved.
- Input into regular project committee meetings and outputs as required, including planning sessions.
- Lead a team of less experienced Business Analysts to complete various workstreams across the wider migration program.