Due to continued growth and transformation globally, we have a newly created opportunity seeking a CRM Product Owner. This is exciting position will enable you to take full ownership and autonomy of our new CRM system DealCloud within an environment which will allow you to truly make your mark.
What will your role look like day to day?
- Provide Product Ownership for the global CRM platform, services and interfaces Groupwide. Own legacy CRM products, and work with platform and single product owners, suppliers and more importantly the business on every aspect of the service lifecycle:
- Leading/guiding/advising new features/products/services from demand to purchase and/or liaising with other functions in Technology.
- Collaborate with the CRM operations staff to define, design, accept, adapt and implement features for their benefit and other business areas. Ensure new features are supportable and maintainable by the CRM management staff.
- Manage competing (and potentially contradictory) demand requests from across the user community; act as arbiter where needed with senior service stakeholders.
- Act as the technology point of contact for the business and act as a conduit as required through support
- Build a Service framework to ensure full visibility of service performance through published KPI’s and service reviews
- Consolidate and retire products / services when applicable
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with external parties, e.g. software vendors and research companies, to promote technology innovation and ensure the Group is future-proofed and in line with industry best-practice and market trends
- Define the strategy and the roadmap for the CRM products, alongside the CRM project team. Enterprise Architect and business stakeholders
- Work with vendor on product upgrades, issues and feature requests
- Study and analyze other solutions from the market to propose benchmarks and possible optimization for the existing products
- Drive data consistency across the integrated corporate product / service eco-system.
- Facilitate solutions across the organisation; working with Product Owners, Business, and technology teams to prioritize, deliver solutions that align and integrate with the CRM system and roadmap, including data integration with Head of Data, and integration with other products with Head of Development, and improved digital orchestration with CDO
- Interface with Group Architecture as required including maintenance of relevant product data in the IQ-EQ Application Catalogue and ad hoc attendance at the Group Architecture Committee (GAC)
- Be a thought leader for Customer-centric data and solutions
- Collaborate with Head of Information Security and CISO on service and data security, ensuring full compliance with all security policy and processes
Your role will also include:
- Managing business stakeholders; eliciting and suggesting requirements / improvements.
- Maintaining constant communication with platform and single product owners and matrix managing when authorised.
- Balancing product value against cost; understanding and delivering/improving on ROI
- Participating in the change process and technical release planning.
- Maintaining product backlog.
- Maintaining product data in the Application Catalogue and view on roadmap for the Group Target Architecture.
- Aligning services to corporate strategic objectives.
- Provide technical authority and governance across the Product Management Group
- Present at all levels (inc C-Level and to Segment Leads) to gain agreement in respect of solutions/change required
- Clearly report progress against plans and escalate as needed