Our new colleague will join a three-person team lead by the senior manager invoicing. The team takes care of all invoicing matters from a to z. After the required training our new team member will be able to translate contracts into the invoicing system and ensure our clients receive an accurate and timely invoice.
He / She will liaise with senior staff members such as client relationship directors resolving billing issues, invoice approvals, follow up on pending items and act as a point of contact for any invoicing matters.
On a day to day basis, our new colleague will complete:
- setting-up of services, invoices and credit notes generation, …;
- Monitoring of specific invoicing processes;
- Checking and updating client information based on information received from Business Unit
- Creating ad-hoc analysis, models and reports using the Data Warehouse;
- Assisting Senior manager invoicing during monthly closing (work in progress, additional provision, follow up overruns, …);
- Contributing to the optimization of processes;
- Assisting for testing any updates that involves billing