The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The Office Manager is responsible for streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff (reception/catering) supervision and task delegation. The office manager will ensure the smooth running of our office on a day-to-day basis.
Energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Organize office operations, procedures and manage the facility.
- Manage relationships and contracts with office vendors, service providers and office lease, ensuring that all items are invoiced by and paid to our vendors on time.
- Manage, coach and supervise the Reception and Catering employees whilst supporting with Reception duties.
- Main contact person for maintenance, mails, shipping's, supplies, equipment, bills and errands.
- Efficient planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts and office systems.
- Planning annual budget and expenditures of the office, analyzing variances and carrying out necessary corrections.
- Partner with HR and Finance to maintain office policies as necessary.
- Coordinate with IT department about the available inventory of equipment.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events.
- Responsible for the proper execution of travel procedures.
- Manage Office Supplies inventory.
- Create and maintain office policies, for example: 1,5-meter COVID-19 measurements.
- Adherence to data protection and confidentiality policies.