Our business is changing, we aren't the same business we were yesterday, we are on a journey of growth and excited to say this is where you come in!
Due to multiple company acquisitions over the last 12-18 months coupled with successfully securing large client wins, we are going through a huge phase of growth and transformation. We are currently seeking talented Business Analysts to join the IQ-EQ family, focused on projects such as Digital transformation, RPA and high-level System Implementations to name but a few.
This is an opportunity in which you can truly make your mark and play a fundamental role in realising our vision.
We are seeking an RPA Business Analyst with experience of digital/portal projects, we would love to hear from you! This role will see you working with colleagues and other stakeholders to investigate operational issues, problems and new opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in aspects of business areas or systems.
Day to Day:
Work with Senior Managers / Project Managers to devise the overall approach to delivering individual initiatives, making use of the internal methodologies and standards
Working with Senior Managers / Project Managers and in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts to devise, produce, validate and achieve sign-off of high-quality documentation including: -
- Automation Readiness Assessments
- Product Description Documents
- Specification Description Documents (in conjunction with Developers)
- Process Definitions & Process Maps (‘As Is’ & ‘To Be’)
- Carry out Automation Readiness Assessments using internal assessment tools
- Carry out Benefit Measurement Assessments using internal assessment tools
In conjunction with the Senior Managers / Project Managers and in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts (SME), develop various implementation documentation such as:
- Product Descriptions
- Work Package Descriptions
- Work Plans
- Test Strategy, Plans and Scripts
- Stage Gate Readiness Assessment Documents (as required)
Further responsibilities will include:
- Ensure delivery by providing analysis that feeds into and informs the capture of delivery risks and issues, and presenting informed inputs to support mitigation plans
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders from all areas of the business utilising appropriate use of diagrams, graphs and other tools as required
- Manage workshops and meetings as required to support delivery including production of inputs (Agendas / packs) and outputs (minutes, action points etc)
- Adhere to internal delivery methodology and governance including use of approved templates and checklists
- Contribute to improvement of templates and checklists
- Provide regular progress updates to the delivery team and other stakeholders
- Communicate personal task progress and completion on NetSuite SRP (Project Management Software) daily, including tracking all time spent on initiatives/projects in NetSuite
- Work with the Senior Manager / Project Manager to ensure that the agreed Service Transition process has been fully informed to support the BAU handover process.