We currently have a new and exciting opportunity for a Payroll Administrator within our UK & Ireland HR team. The successful candidate will be an integral part of our HR team and provide payroll administration services for our UK and Ireland offices.
The will be a part-time role role (20 hours week)
Day to day
- Ensure accuracy, completeness and timely provision of the monthly payroll for multiple entities with different pay dates.
- Gather and input monthly data including starters, leavers, sickness, overtime and expense claims.
- Administer payroll compliance as required eg. PAYE, NIC, P11D’s, Pension and Auto-enrolment.
- Check processed payroll data including payslips and submit reports to Finance for approval prior to running final monthly payroll.
- Ensure timely electronic distribution of payslips;
- Provide net pay data and other payroll reports for Finance to raise payments to employees, HMRC and other third parties;
- File monthly payroll records.
- Respond to staff payroll queries;
- Assist with extracting payroll information and compiling reports as required;
- Manage and co-ordinate best practice processes to ensure the accurate processing of all pay related data.
- Ad hoc payroll/HR administration duties
Key behavior's we expect to see
In addition to demonstrating our Group Values (Authentic, Bold, and Collaborative), the role holder will be expected to demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrates excellent accuracy and organisational skills .
- Can prioritise high volumes of work and is resilient through change.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to get results.